Wednesday, August 06, 2008

i've woke up

YES!

I finally did some studying with Celine and Pang today. I find it quite productive. Good. Im in my studying mood today. Sunday staying overnight at Pang's. Im gonna pull down her pants, and (fill in the blank). (((((:

F&N without Bubby was BALLLLLLL-ING. No ears for me to flick; nobody to disturb. Damnnnnnnn.

Its all about mugging this few days, and this will continue till O's is over. Maybe i should really come out with a study plan, and not study without any aim in mind.

Have been sleeping rather early this few days. I've realised i couldnt stay up late anymore. ): And evil boyf is being happy about it. ): EVIL OLD MAN.

Ok, im bullshitting. I seriously have nothing to blog about, and i dont want to bore anybody with the details of my daily life. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

No comments: